top of page
Who can participate?
- This contest is divided into 5 individual groups and 1 family group:
Family Group - 2 or more members from a family. (No friends gathering, only family in one household, otherwise the contestants will be considered disqualified.)
What should I do to participate?
- Participants need to record a video of him / her / group dancing in any style of their choice. Minimum length of the performance should be 1 minute and maximum 4 minutes.
- Only one entry is accepted per individual or family group. But if you participate in one individual group, you can also participate in the Family Group as long as you match the criteria for that group.
How to participate and submit the video?
1) Fill in the online registration form. The link of the form:
2) Submit the video. You have the following options:
a) Upload it in the online registration form.
b) Upload it to Youtube and email us the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
c) Upload it to Google Drive and email us the link to email@example.com
d) Use Dropbox or WeTransfer.com and email the file to
- The accepted file formats are: MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI and FLV. (Simply take a video with your smartphone!)
For inquiry, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
+41 78 20 555 40 (Whatsapp).
bottom of page