Who can participate?
- Anyone at age of 3-18.
- The painting contest is divided into 5 age groups: 3-5, 6-8, 9-11, 12-15, 16-18.
What painting should I make?
- Create a painting according to one of the 3 topics:
1) My home – Ticino
2) Nature and me
3) My favourite animal
- Your painting should be on a flat surface, for example on paper or canvas, and NOT in 3D format
- The maximum size of your painting should NOT be bigger than A3 (297 × 420 mm)
- No limitation on the type of colors you use
- Only one entry is accepted per individual
How to participate?
1) Take a clear photo of the complete painting, without cropping or editing. (Simply take a photo with your smart phone!)
2) Fill in the online registration form. The URL of the form can be found: https://forms.gle/Fd3VoZQKsTiwxwRz6
3) Upload the image file of the painting directly in the registration form OR Send the image file separately by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Please write the name of the participant in the email.)
How are the winners selected?
- Judges will view the artwork between 20-24 April 2020.
- 3 works will be selected as Winner, 2nd Rank and 3rd Rank in each age group in accordance with the respect of the topic, artistic value and prowess.
- The result will be announced on 27 April 2020 and published on the website and Facebook page of SISA Lugano.
- The winners will be informed by email.
- All participants will receive a certificate of participation. Each of the winners will receive a prize.
- Please keep your original artwork. Once the situation allows, you can send us the original work for exhibition.
Terms & Conditions:
- By submitting the online registration form, you agree to the terms and conditions of the contest.
- In participating in the contest, you authorize SISA Lugano to post the image of your work and the name of the participant on the website and Facebook page of SISA Lugano.
- The painting must be original, created individually by the participant.
- SISA Lugano reserves the right to disqualify a work if the submitted photo of the work is not original, the work is a copy of original work, the work is in breach of copyright, the work has been previously entered in another contest or the work is incomplete.
- The judges shall be appointed by SISA Lugano in such number and of such qualification as it sees fit at its sole discretion. The Judges’ decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into. All works will be judged anonymously and there will be no segregation by genre or style etc.
- SISA Lugano reserves the right to the final decision should there be disputes.