Who can participate?
- Anyone at age of 4-18.
- The story reading / story telling contest is divided into 5 age groups: 4-6, 7-9, 10-12, 13-15, 16-18.
What should I do to participate?
- Take a video of you reading a story from a book or a story that you create, in English or Italian, with or without visual aids, such as props or drawings.
- The video should be at least 1 min and not longer than 5 minutes.
- Only one entry is accepted per individual.
How to participate and submit the video?
1) Fill in the online registration form through below link:
2) Submit the video. You have the following options to submit:
a) Upload it in the online registration form,
OR, b) Upload it to YouTube and email us the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
OR, c) Upload it to Google Drive and email us the link to email@example.com
OR, d) Use Dropbox or WeTransfer and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The accepted file formats are MP4, MOV, WMV, AVI and FLV. (Simply take a video with your smart phone!)